Fender Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
(Candy Apple Red Rosewood)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Hotter pickups, flatter fingerboard, lightly aged.
The Road Worn Player Stratocaster HSS is the latest addition to the popular Road Worn Series that struck a chord with guitarists with their aged, well-played look and feel and their incredible value. The new Road Worn Player Series guitars take the experience a step further with modern player-centric modifications, including hotter pickups for smoldering, gritty tone and a flatter fingerboard for smooth, effortless bends. Lightly aged with care, Road Worn Player guitars feel immediately comfortable and familiar, offering endless miles of musical inspiration.
The Road Worn Stratocaster HSS guitar features an alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish, modern C-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish, rosewood fretboard with 9.5" radius and medium-jumbo frets, Texas Special neck and middle pickups, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucking bridge pickup, 5-way switching, aged knobs and switch tip, 3-ply pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, and deluxe gig bag.
- Body Material: Alder
- Thin-lacquer finish
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Distressed Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Humbucking Pickup
- Texas Special Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Texas Special Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender Road Worn Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chrome Strap Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Order with confidence with our Dual 45-Day Price and Satisfaction guarantees.