Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Olympic WhiteProduct #526796 Fender 526796 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A guitar with a cool, aged look; feel; and mojo - like your favorite old pair of jeans.
The Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets. Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric guitars. They develop an unmistakable aura over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: "C" shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Fender vintage style
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green pickguard
- Pickups: Three Tex-Mex Strat single-coil
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Controls: Master volume, neck pickup tone, middle pickup and middle/bridge combination tone control
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
- Includes a gig bag
Get a true player's guitar today!