Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Electric Guitar BlondeProduct #526798 Fender 526798 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A guitar with a cool aged look, feel, and mojo - without breaking the bank.
The Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged look, feel and mojo without breaking the bank. This is a Tele that was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. That's especially true of electric guitars—they develop an unmistakable mojo over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: ash (blonde finish) alder (2-tone sunburst)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: "U" shape
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Style
- Bridge: vintage style 3-saddle strings-thru-body
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: Two Tex-Mex Tele single-coil
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
- Includes a gig bag
Get a true player's guitar today!