Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Collector's looks at a player's price.
The Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged looks, feel, and mojo without breaking the bank. The '50s Road Worn Strat was designed using 1950's specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric guitars. They develop an unmistakable mojo over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: alder
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: soft "V" shape
- Fretboard: maple
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender vintage style
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: Three Tex-Mex Stratocaster single-coil
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Controls: master volume, neck pickup tone, middle pickup and middle/bridge combination tone control
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
- Includes a gig bag