Fender Pawn Shop Super-Sonic Electric Guitar Apple Red Flake Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H91580 Fender H91580 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A distinctive body shape with dual humbuckers and tremolo bridge.
With a few modern touches, the Pawn Shop Super-Sonic model resurrects an unusual, short-lived and increasingly collectible ancestor of the late 1990s, the Squier Vista Series Super-Sonic guitar. Very little about the Pawn Shop Super-Sonic isn't highly distinctive--from its diminutive offset "reverse" body (resembling an upside-down Jazzmaster or Jaguar) and upside-down headstock to its short scale (24") and dual canted Atomic humbucking pickups (only the bridge pickup was canted on the original Squier models). Then there are the controls--neck pickup volume and bridge pickup volume only (no tone control), which are reverse-wired like the Squier original, meaning that the bridge pickup volume is the one closest to the bridge and the neck pickup volume is the one farthest from it.
Other features include a "C"-shaped maple neck with "bullet"-style truss rod, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching and dual Jazz Bass control knobs, three-ply parchment pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners and new Super-Sonic four-bolt neck plate.
Includes gig bag.
- Diminutive offset "reverse" body
- Upside-down headstock
- Short scale (24")
- Dual canted Atomic humbucking pickups
- Neck pickup volume and bridge pickup volume only
- "C"-shaped maple neck
- "Bullet"-style truss rod
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Three-way toggle pickup switching
- Jazz Bass control knob
- Three-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
- Super-Sonic four-bolt neck plate
- Includes gig bag
Try this Fender pawn for size. Order today.
Pawn Shop Super-Sonic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Pawn Shop
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C"-Shape
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (24.1cm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (61cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rods: Bullet Style
- Pickups: Atomic Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge), Volume 2. (Neck) Control Knobs: Jazz Bass
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Other Features: Downsized Reverse Jazzmaster/Jaguar Body, Reverse Headstock, White Dot Position Inlays, Canted Zebra Style Atomic Humbucking Pickups