Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special Electric GuItarProduct #H84059 Fender H84059 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A wonderful combination of f-hole, semi-hollowbody vibe and powerful pickups.
The Pawn Shop Offset Special guitar is one of Fender’s most offbeat designs ever. Features include a semi-hollow double-cutaway body with an f-hole and sleek offset waist, a phenomenal-sounding and great-looking pair of large JZHB humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece. This is a guitar from the past and the future.
Pawn Shop Series guitars are inspired by the more eccentric Fender creations of the mid-’60s to mid-’70s, which sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history. Crafted for thoroughly modern sound and quality, they present a creative alchemy of diverse Fender elements. New for 2012, the Pawn Shop Series introduces an unconventional new assortment of “guitars that never were but should have been.”
Includes gig bag.
- Comfortable offset body made of alder
- '60s C-shaped maple neck with full 25.5" scale length
- HH pickup configuration with JZHB Humbuckers
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo
- Gig bag included
Get semi-hollowbody thump along with amazing clean and overdriven sounds. Order today.
Pawn Shop Offset Special Electric GuItar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Offset
- Body Finish:
- (0143402303, 0143402306, 0143402356)
- Neck Shape: '60s "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: JZHB Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag