Fender Pawn Shop Mustang Special Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H84062 Fender H84062 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Compact Mustang body, short scale length and powerful humbucking pickups with extensive tonal control.
The Fender Pawn Shop Mustang Special Electric Guitar has a modified offset Mustang body, ’60s “C”-shaped 24” short scale maple neck, and dual Fender Enforcer humbucking pickups with ’70s-style covers and unique switching. Other features include a rosewood fretboard with modern 9.5” radius and medium jumbo frets, pickup toggle switch, 3-way coil selector slide switch for each humbucking pickup (enabling 15 different tonal options), mint green pickguard, ’70s-style hard-tail Stratocaster bridge, vintage-style tuners and strap buttons, and deluxe gig bag.
The Pawn Shop Series guitars draw inspiration from the eccentric and sometimes wildly innovative Fender creations of the mid-'60s and mid-’70s era that sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history. With this adventurous spirit in mind, Pawn Shop Series instruments emerge as all-new Fender guitars with a boldly creative alchemy of diverse Fender components. And while they are newer members of the Fender family crafted with thoroughly modern sound and quality, Pawn Shop Series instruments now take the stage with a remarkable new identity as "guitars that never were but should have been."
- Compact Mustang body made of alder
- '60s C-shaped maple neck with 24" scale length
- HH pickup configuration with extensive tone control
- '70s-Style Hard-Tail Stratocaster Bridge
- Deluxe gig bag included
So many tones and so easy to play. Choose your color and order today.
Pawn Shop Mustang Special Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: '60s "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Vintage Cream
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61cm)
- Neck Plate: Four-bolt
- Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Enforcer "Wide Range" Humbucking Bridge Pickup with downsized Wide Range covers
- Neck Pickup: Enforcer "Wide Range" Humbucking Neck Pickup with downsized Wide Range covers
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Coil Selector Switch for Each Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone; Pickup Toggle Switch; Coil Selector Switch for Each Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: '70s-Style Hard-Tail Stratocaster Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)