Open Box (Mint) Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo Electric Guitar
(Candy Apple Red Rosewood Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Comfortable Jaguar body and shorter scale length with a powerful HSS pickup configuration.
The Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo Electric Guitar hot-rods traditional Jaguar design through the roof with a scorching HSS configuration in which all three pickups - two standard Stratocaster single-coils and an Atomic humbucking bridge pickup - are angled for enhanced bass and treble response. The Jaguar scale length permits the use of heavier gauge strings for a fuller sound while also still making string bends a breeze. Other unusual touches include a streamlined control layout (volume knob, tone knob and five-way blade pickup switch) and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece. This is no ordinary Jaguar.
Pawn Shop Series guitars are inspired by the more eccentric Fender creations of the mid-’60s to mid-’70s, which sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history. Crafted for thoroughly modern sound and quality, they present a creative alchemy of diverse Fender elements. New for 2012, the Pawn Shop Series introduces an unconventional new assortment of “guitars that never were but should have been.”
- Comfortable Jaguar body made of alder
- C-shaped maple neck with 24" scale length
- HSS pickup configuration angled for enhanced bass
- Streamline controls and Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Gig bag included
Put yourself in control of some heavy sounds with this unique combination of design and electronics. Order today.
Pawn Shop Jaguarillo Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguards: 3-Ply Mint Green/Black/Mint Green