Fender Pawn Shop '70s Stratocaster Deluxe Electric Guitar
(2-Color Sunburst Maple Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
'70s vibe and a unique set of features including an H/S pickup combination.
Definitely not your average Stratocaster, the Pawn Shop '70s Strat Deluxe is one of the most unusual takes ever on the world's most archetypal electric guitar, with a pronounced 1970s style and vibe. For one-of-a-kind tonal versatility, its alder body houses a Telecaster single-coil neck pickup and a fearsome Enforcer humbucking bridge pickup with a smaller Wide Range chrome cover.
Other distinctive features include a "U"-shaped maple neck with 22 medium jumbo frets, 9.5" radius and "bullet" truss rod; four-ply white pearloid pickguard; three-way blade pickup switching and two Jazz Bass control knobs (master volume, master tone); '70s-style hard-tail Stratocaster bridge and vintage-style "F" tuners.
Includes gig bag.
- 1970s style and vibe
- Alder body
- "U"-shaped maple neck with 22 medium jumbo frets
- 9.5" radius and "bullet" truss rod
- Four-ply white pearloid pickguard
- Telecaster single-coil neck pickup and Enforcer humbucking bridge pickup
- Three-way blade pickup switching
- Jazz Bass control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- '70s-style hard-tail Stratocaster bridge
- Vintage-style "F" tuners
- Includes gig bag
Try this Fender pawn for size. Order today.
Pawn Shop '70s Stratocaster Deluxe Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Pawn Shop
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "U"-Shape
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (24.1cm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Bullet Style
- Pickups: Enforcer Humbucking Pickup with Downsized Wide Range Chrome Cover and Black Bezel (Bridge), Standard Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/S
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass
- Bridge: '70s-Style Hard-Tail Stratocaster
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid Tele Thinline with Reversed Switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage "F"-Style
- Other Features: Black "Barrel" Switch Tip, '70s Large Strat® Headstock Shape, Black Dot Position Inlays
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag