Fender Mustang 90 Rosewood Fingerboard
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic, comfortable short scale with huge sound that will set you apart from the crowd.
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock ‘n’ roll.
Tonally flexible, the pair of Mustang MP-90 pickups have all the bite and pristine cleans you’ve come to expect from Fender pickups, with a snarly midrange and punchy low end that breathes new life into the traditional Mustang sound. Master volume and tone controls, along with a conventional three-way pickup switch, shape the pickups’ tone to craft your sound. Topped by a 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, the “C”-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles. The 6-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge increases sustain while the bent steel saddles add a touch of “cut” to your sound, and are adjustable for spot-on intonation. The 24 in. scale is ideal for players with smaller hands, while adding a bit of warmth and thickness to the guitar’s inherent tone and giving it a slinkier playing feel.
This guitar’s smaller body easily fits those with smaller frames while maintaining Fender’s classic stylistic appeal, and is also great for energetic stage performances thanks to its light weight. A gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability. A hot-rodded take on an indie hero, the Mustang 90 is the ideal guitar for the new wave of players who desire modern features and classic short-scale style.
- Body shape:Double cutaway
- Body type:Solid body
- Body material:Solid wood
- Top wood:Alder
- Body wood:Alder
- Body finish:GlossPolyester
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C modern
- Neck wood:Maple
- Scale length:24 in.
- Truss rod:Standard
- Neck finish:Satin polyurethane
- Radius:9.5 in.
- Fret size:Medium jumbo
- Number of frets:22
- Nut width:1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Neck:Mustang MP-90
- Middle:Not applicable
- Bridge:Mustang MP-90
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Series or parallel:Series
- Active EQ:No
- Special electronics:3-position master tone switch
- Control layout:Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Toggle: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Coil tap or split:No
- Kill switch:No
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design:6-saddle string-through-body Strat hardtail with bent steel saddles
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines:Standard cast/sealed
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Not applicable
- Case:Sold separately
Call or click to order today!