Fender Modern Player Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Olympic White Rosewood FretboardProduct #H76267 Fender H76267 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The return of a fabled and seldom-heard Fender name from the 1960s.
The Fender Modern Player Stratocaster HSS—throughout its history, Fender® has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic™, Mustang® and Musicmaster® models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.
The Modern Player Stratocaster® HSS offers the tonal versatility of two Modern Player single-coil pickups and a full-throated Modern Player humbucking pickup at the bridge, with the addition of the second tone knob serving as a push-pull coil-split switch for the bridge pickup. Other features include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, rosewood fretboard with 9.5” radius and 22 jumbo frets, five-way pickup switching, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners and nickel/chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Player Strat® Pickup (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Modern Player Strat® Pickup (Middle)
- Neck Pickup: Modern Player Strat® Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.(Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2.(Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Rear Coil Selector Switch on Tone Control 2
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order the Modern Player Stratocaster HSS.