Fender Modern Player Mustang Electric Guitar
(Transparent Daphne Blue Rosewood Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic with a few updates and plenty of vintage vibe.
A spirited Mustang guitar now joins the Modern Player family. The Modern Player Mustang features the model’s classic 24” scale, dual pickup slider switches (on-off-phase) and floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece. But it’s also tricked out with modern mods such as dual Modern Player MP-90 single-coil pickups and a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other features include a pine body, maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass® control knobs, and vintage-style Mustang tremolo arm.
- Pine body
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Classic 24” scale
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Modern Player MP-90 single-coil pickups
- Dual pickup slider switches (on-off-phase)
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style Mustang tremolo arm
- Four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard
It's time to find your place in the fun. Order today.
Modern Player Mustang Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Modern Player
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Pickups: Modern Player MP-90 (Bridge) Modern Player MP-90 (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: On/off, Phase Slider Switch for Each Pickup (In/Out)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid Pickguard, Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass® Knobs