Fender Modern Player Jazzmaster HH with Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Crimson Red Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H99227 Fender H99227 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A restyled classic gets some modern pickups.
A hot-rodded, cool-modded Jazzmaster guitar now joins the Modern Player family. The Modern Player Jazzmaster HH rocks a powerful pair of Modern Player humbucking pickups, with stripped-down circuitry and controls that make it an exciting player’s instrument.
Other features include a mahogany body, maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with black block inlays (Black model) or rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays (Crimson Red Transparent model) with 21 medium jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching, four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard (Black model) or three-ply black pickguard (Crimson Red Transparent model), vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass® control knobs, Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button, and vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo arm.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with black block inlays (Black model) or rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays (Crimson Red Transparent model)
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Modern Player humbucking pickups with stripped-down circuitry and controls
- Three-way toggle pickup switching
- Four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard (Black model) or three-ply black pickguard (Crimson Red Transparent model)
- Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs
- Adjusto- Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
Become a Rockmaster with this hot-rodded guitar. Order today.
Modern Player Jazzmaster HH with Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Modern Player
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (538), Maple on (506), 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Blocks on Maple; White Dots on Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Modern Player Humbucking (Bridge) Modern Player Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: 3-Ply Black Pickguard on (538), 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid on (506)