Fender MA-1 3/4 Size Steel String Guitar Agathis Top Satin Body FinishProduct #H72966 Fender H72966 ABK Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners.
Fender's upgraded MA-1 mini acoustic guitar now provides an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.
These great-sounding, solidly built 3/4 size guitars are perfect for school music programs, individual students and beginners who are more comfortable with a smaller guitar. New features include upgraded tuners for more stable intonation, Fender headstock logo, and back and sides made from a beautifully grained tropical wood called sapele, which produces a sweet, full tone.
Case sold separately.
- Small scale for small hands
- Satisfying sound
- Stable tuning
Get a starter guitar from one of the biggest brand names. Order today.
MA-1 3/4 Size Steel String Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: 3/4
- Scale Length: 23.3" (592 mm)
- Top: Laminated Agathis
- Back and Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.69" (43 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Die-Cast Machine Heads
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Upgraded sapele sides and back, upgraded machine heads, dot
- inlays, compensated saddle and Fender screened headstock logo
- Case sold separately