Fender Kurt Cobain Signature Jaguar Electric Guitar
(3 Color Sunburst)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One of Fender's most distinctive signature models ever.
The Kurt Cobain JaguarÂ® is meticulously modeled on the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-â90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement. Fender craftsmen have reproduced Cobainâs battle-hardened Jaguar down to the last unusual detail, including its worn finish, dual humbucking pickups and unique electronics and controls (which were already in place when Kurt acquired the guitar in summer 1991).
Unique features include an alder body with Road Worn aged finish and hardware treatment, bound fretboard with pearloid dot markers, Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style âspaghettiâ logo, DiMarzioÂ® humbucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup, triple knurled âchrome-domeâ knob configuration (volume-volume-tone),three-position toggle switch, black chrome Adjusto-Maticâ¢ bridge and GotohÂ® sealed tuners.
Includes a black textured vinyl hardshell Fender case and an exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain book with photos and commentary by Charles Peterson and an insightful interview with Nirvana guitar tech Earnie Bailey.
- Series: Artist
- Body Shape: JaguarÂ®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650â (42 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Original Vintage Style
- Pickups: DiMarzioÂ® DP100 Super Distortion Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- DiMarzioÂ® PAF DP-103 36th Anniversary Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aux Switching: 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch for Switching Between "Lead" and
- "Rhythm" Circuits
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume
- (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up):
- Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: GotohÂ® Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Adjusto-Maticâ¢ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo
- Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Dome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain Book featuring photography by
- Charles Peterson
- Unique Features: StratocasterÂ® Headstock; Volume, Volume, Tone Control
- Configuration; Toggle Pickup Selector Switch; Adjusto-Maticâ¢
- Includes case
Order now and get this real-deal signature model.