Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar Electric GuitarProduct #H78835 Fender H78835 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A unique sonic chisel for a renowned tone sculptor.
Specialized features of the Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar Electric Guitar include custom-wound, Bare Knuckle Johnny Marr single-coil neck and bridge pickups; custom-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard based on Marr’s 1965 Jaguar; vintage-style truss rod; lacquer finish; and Marr’s signature on the front of the headstock. The 4-position blade-style pickup switch is mounted to the lower-horn chrome plate (bridge; bridge and neck in parallel; neck, bridge, and neck in series) while 2 upper-horn slide switches control pickup brightness. Other distinctive features include a Jaguar bridge with Mustang saddles and nylon bridge post inserts for improved stability; vintage-style, floating tremolo tailpiece with chrome cover; and “taller” tremolo arm with arm-sleeve nylon insert to prevent arm swing.
Marr is best known, of course, as the strikingly dynamic and influential anti-hero guitarist-arranger-allaround-musical-wunderkind behind Manchester quartet the Smiths, which virtually redefined and ruled U.K. pop throughout the 1980s. A master of melody, layering, and texture, Marr has always brought his own instantly identifiable ringing, jangling genius to the proceedings, as he has done in post-Smiths stints with The The, Electronic, the Pretenders and Johnny Marr and the Healers, and right up to the present with Modest Mouse, the Cribs and innumerable guest appearances.
- Series: Artist
- Body: Custom offset Alder, Lacquer Finish
- Neck: Maple, Lacquer Finish
- Neck Shape: Custom Neck Shape based on Johnny's '65 Jaguar®
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 22, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Original Vintage Style
- Pickups: Custom Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr Bridge Pickup
- Custom Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4.
- Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Aux Switching: 2 Slide-Switches: Universal Bright Switch; Bright Switch for Blade
- Position 4
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Jaguar® Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating"
- Tremolo Tailpiece with trem arm that stays in place
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Strap, cable, set of flatwound strings
- Unique Features: Custom Wound Pickups, Artist Signature on front of headstock,
- Nylon Bridge Post Inserts for improved stability; Nylon Insert in
Call or click right away to order the Johnny Marr Jaguar.