Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar Electric Guitar Olympic White Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H78835 Fender H78835 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A unique sonic chisel for a renowned tone sculptor.
Specialized features of the Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar Electric Guitar include custom-wound, Bare Knuckle Johnny Marr single-coil neck and bridge pickups; custom-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard based on Marr's 1965 Jaguar; vintage-style truss rod; lacquer finish; and Marr's signature on the front of the headstock.
The 4-position blade-style pickup switch is mounted to the lower-horn chrome plate (bridge; bridge and neck in parallel; neck, bridge, and neck in series) while 2 upper-horn slide switches control pickup brightness. Other distinctive features include a Jaguar bridge with Mustang saddles and nylon bridge post inserts for improved stability; vintage-style, floating tremolo tailpiece with chrome cover; and "taller" tremolo arm with arm-sleeve nylon insert to prevent arm swing.
Marr is best known, of course, as the strikingly dynamic and influential anti-hero guitarist-arranger-allaround-musical-wunderkind behind Manchester quartet the Smiths, which virtually redefined and ruled U.K. pop throughout the 1980s. A master of melody, layering, and texture, Marr has always brought his own instantly identifiable ringing, jangling genius to the proceedings, as he has done in post-Smiths stints with The The, Electronic, the Pretenders and Johnny Marr and the Healers, and right up to the present with Modest Mouse, the Cribs and innumerable guest appearances. Includes case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom wound single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Dual upper-horn slide switches
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Jaguar bridge with Mustang saddles
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: American vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Call or click right away to order the Johnny Marr Jaguar.