Fender Jim Root Artist Series Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #514652 Fender 514652 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Heavy mahogany for a heavy modern rock icon.
The Jim Root electric guitar is a truly modern Fender Tele built for big sounds! As lead guitarist for Slipknot and Stone Sour, Jim Root is one of today's leading heavy guitarists. This Telecaster guitar from the Artist Series was a labor of love for both Jim and Fender, combining several unique features to give it an identity all its own.
A Telecaster for the new millennium, the Jim Root Tele features a warmly resonant mahogany body with active EMG® pickups for high headroom, thick distortion, and pristine clean sounds. The black hardware, and flat finish offer a unique and heavy aesthetic.
If you're looking for a Tele that "goes to 11," the Jim Root Artist Series is your guitar. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Artist
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: C-shaped maple, satin polyurethane finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony (white), maple (black)
- Frets: 22 Dunlop® 6100 jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Fender deluxe locking tuners, black
- Bridge: Black six-saddle string-through-body hardtail
- Pickguard: Single-ply (black or white)
- Pickups: EMG® 60 (neck), EMG® 81 (bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 3-position blade
- Position 1: bridge pickup
- Position 2: bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3: neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, gauges .009,
- .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: EMG® pickups, mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, flat finishes
- Includes case
Get to the root of a heavy sound and order this Tele today!