Fender Jim Root Artist Series Telecaster Electric Guitar
Signature Model Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Heavy mahogany for a heavy modern rock icon.
The Jim Root guitar is a truly modern Fender Tele built for big sounds! As lead guitarist for Slipknot and Stone Sour, Jim Root is one of today's leading heavy guitarists. This Tele from the Artist Series was a labor of love for both artist and Fender, combining several unique features to give it an identity all its own.
A Telecaster for the new millennium, it features a warmly resonant mahogany body with active EMG® pickups for high headroom, thick distortion, and pristine clean sounds. The black hardware, and flat finish offer a unique and heavy aesthetic.
If you're looking for a Tele that "goes to 11," this is your guitar.
- Series: Artist
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: C-shaped maple, satin polyurethane finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony (white), maple (black)
- Frets: 22 Dunlop® 6100 jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Fender deluxe locking tuners, black
- Bridge: Black six-saddle string-through-body hardtail
- Pickguard: Single-ply (black or white)
- Pickups: EMG® 60 (neck), EMG® 81 (bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 3-position blade
- Position 1: bridge pickup
- Position 2: bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3: neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, gauges .009,
- .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Get to the root of a heavy sound and order this Tele today!