Fender Jaguar HH Electric Guitar Black Rosewood FretboardProduct #511323 Fender 511323 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The '69 Jaguar with some modern touches.
The Fender Jaguar HH Electric Guitar is impressive. It has all the styling and functionality of a vintage Jaguar hotrodded with two Dragster humbuckers, a 24" short-scale neck, rosewood fretboard, and Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored tailpiece. All packaged in a very sharp black and chrome color scheme.
Includes a gig bag.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 24" scale length
- 2 special-design Dragster humbuckers
- Controls: Lead Circuit, 2-position tone switch, volume, tone, and on/off slide switches for each pickup
- Vintage-style Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored tailpiece
- Vintage-style tuners
- Includes a gig bag
Jaguar HH Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge/Tremolo: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Case Included: No
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit with 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, and Tone, "Rhythm" Circuit with Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch. 2-On/Off Pickup Selector Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Pickup Type: 2 Humbuckers
- Pickups: 2 Special Design MIJ Dragster Humbucking Pickups
- Scale: 24"