Fender GDO 300 Orchestra-Style Acoustic GuitarProduct #513902 Fender 513902 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The transparent finish shows off the awesome quilted maple top on this easy-playing acoustic.
The Fender orchestra-style GDO-300 acoustic guitar features a beautifully exotic quilted maple top, with mahogany back and sides. Adorned by a Fender "F" inlay at the 12th fret and die-cast tuners.
- Model Name: GDO 300
- Model Number: 095-8906
- Series: Global Design Series
- Body Style: Orchestral Style Body
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Quilt Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.2" (641mm)
- Body Depth: None
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (48mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlay: "F" inlay at the 12th Fret with Dot Side Position Markers
- Binding: Ivory body and Neck Binding
- Nut and Saddle: Urea
- Bridge Pins: White w/Black Dots
- End Pin: Chrome
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges, .012 to .052
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2004