Fender GDO 300 OM Acoustic GuitarProduct #511537 Fender 511537 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A flat-out gorgeous quilt maple top is the GDO 300's crowning touch.
The Fender GDO 300 deserves your attention, if you've been looking for a sweet-sounding acoustic guitar with unusual visual appeal, A beautiful quilted top sits on a skillfully crafted mahogany body. The easy-playing nato neck features a rosewood fingerboard and 20 frets.
- Body style: Orchestra style body
- Top: laminated quilt maple
- Back and sides: Laminated mahogany
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- No. of frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: Chrome (die-cast)
- Scale length: 25.2" (641mm)
- Width at nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Unique features: "F" inlay at 12th fret,
- side dot position inlays; ivory body and neck binding; urea nut and saddle; white with black dot bridge pins,
- chrome end pin, Fender 60L phosphor bronze strings
- Gauges .012 to .052
Easy on the eyes and ears, the GDO 300 is waiting for your talent. Order today.