Fender G.E. Smith Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #502569 Fender 502569 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An outstanding Signature Telecaster with custom inlays and '50s era features.
As a child during the early 1960s, George Edward "G.E." Smith got a Fender Telecaster guitar for his birthday and never looked back. Through his six hit-making years with Hall & Oates, his decade-long run as Saturday Night Live bandleader and his touring stints with Bob Dylan, Smith is widely hailed as a modern master of the Telecaster.
The GE Smith signature Tele is a special electric guitar that combines a '40s-era Fender lap steel with a '50s-era Telecaster. Details include a large U-shaped maple neck, lap steel "oval and diamond" fingerboard inlays, and custom cutoff bridge plate with body-mounted bridge pickup. Includes case.
- Model Name: Fender G.E. Smith Telecaster
- Series: Artist Series
- Body: Premium ash body
- Neck: 1-piece maple, extra deep "U" shape, (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 vintage-style frets
- Pickups: 2 American Vintage Tele single-coil pickups with body-mounted bridge pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Custom "Cut-Off" Tele Bridge with 3 brass saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Lap steel-inspired position inlays, vintage styling
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, nickel plated steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- Accessories: Strap, cable
- Case: Vintage-style tweed case
Don't miss out on this remarkable tribute model..