Fender FSR Standard Ash Telecaster Electric Guitar
(Maple Fretboard Butterscotch Blonde)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic electric guitar that is so simple, yet incredibly versatile!
The Fender Standard FSR Telecaster Electric Guitar is a factory special run that features the best of the old and the new: a butterscotch blonde finish, a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 classic single-coil pickups, and a 3-barrel string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
- Body: Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple,
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Standard 3-Barrel String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Finish: Polyester
- Introduced: 11/2008
Get a classic today in butterscotch blonde.