Fender FSR Ash Telecaster with Tex-Mexl Pickups Electric GuitarProduct #H74964 Fender H74964 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic electric guitar that is so simple, yet incredibly versatile!
The Fender Standard FSR Telecaster Electric Guitar is a factory special run that features the best of the old and the new: an aged cherry sunburst finish, a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 Tex-Mex single-coil pickups, and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
- Body: Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple,
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Tex-Mex Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Finish: Polyester
Order today to get this Tex-Mex-equipped Tele.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Fret Buzz
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Fender FSR Ash Telecaster with Tex-Mexl Pickups Electric Guitar:
I had no plans to buy anymore MIM, MIC, Fenders, concentrating on made in U.S.A. guitars. But the beautiful finish on this MIM Tele, along with the Texas Special pickups, changed my mind. The guitar sounded bland, until I set it up. Now, it sounds like a Telecaster! The only issues that I have with this guitar--of course, it's the frets! I'm gonna have to file the fret ends to keep from cutting my hand. How about it, Fender? Clean up those frets, and these guitars will be top-shelf, all the way!