Fender FSR American Telecaster Rustic Ash Electric GuitarProduct #H99222 Fender H99222 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A limited-run combination of wood grain, aluminium and classic appointments.
The American Telecaster Faded Ash introduces a visually striking new style for the guitar that started it all. It features a never- before-seen brown anodized aluminum pickguard, which accentuates the attractive wood grain visible through the ash body’s elegantly faded satin lacquer finish. Together, these create a complete aesthetic entirely new in more than six decades of Telecaster design.
Other premium features include a comfortable body contour, tinted maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish, 9.5”- radius maple (Butterscotch Blonde model) or rosewood (Sonic Blue model) fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, two Texas Tele (bridge and neck) pickups with three-way switching, knurled flat-top control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control), and American Standard strings-through-body bridge with bent steel saddles and stamped brass plate. Includes case.
- Faded Ash
- Brown anodized aluminum pickguard
- Attractive wood grain
- Elegantly faded satin lacquer finish
- Comfortable body contour
- Tinted maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish
- 9.5”- radius maple (Butterscotch Blonde model) or rosewood (Sonic Blue model) fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Two Texas Tele (bridge and neck) pickups with three-way switching
- Knurled flat-top control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control)
- American Standard strings-through-body bridge
- Bent steel saddles
- Stamped brass plate
- Includes Fender hardshell case
Order today before they're all gone.
FSR American Telecaster Rustic Ash Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Special Edition
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard; Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (772), Maple on (750), 9.5" (24.1 cm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot on Maple, White Dot on Rosewood
- Nut(Material/Width: Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Standard Strings-Through-Body Telecaster® with Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Pickups: Texas Tele (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Delta ToneTM
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Brown Anodized Aluminum
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender® Hardshell Case