Fender FSR American Stratocaster Rustic Ash Electric Guitar Surf Green Maple FingerboardProduct #H99226 Fender H99226 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A limited-run combination of wood grain, aluminium and classic appointments.
The American Stratocaster Faded Ash introduces a visually striking new Strat style. It features a never-before-seen brown anodized aluminum pickguard, which accentuates the attractive wood grain visible through the ash body’s elegantly faded satin lacquer finish. Together, these create a complete aesthetic entirely new in nearly six decades of Stratocaster design.
Other premium features include a tinted maple neck with satin urethane back finish, 9.5”-radius maple (Surf Green model) or rosewood (Olympic White model) fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, three Texas Special Single-Coil Strat® pickups with five-way switching, aged white control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control), and two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles and high-mass block. Includes case.
- Faded Ash
- Brown anodized aluminum pickguard
- Attractive wood grain
- Tinted maple neck with satin urethane back finish
- 9.5”-radius maple (Surf Green model) or rosewood (Olympic White model) fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Three Texas Special Single-Coil Strat® pickups with five-way switching
- Aged white control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control)
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style bent steel saddles
- High-mass block
- Includes hardshell case
Order today before they're all gone.
FSR American Stratocaster Rustic Ash Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Special Edition
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard; Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Rosewood on (705), Maple on (757), 9.5" (24.1 cm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot on Maple, White Dot on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width: Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickups: Texas SpecialTM Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge, Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Brown Anodized Aluminum
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender® Hardshell Case