Fender FSR American Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar
(Ice Blue Metallic)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A Fender Special Run Deluxe Stratocaster in stunning Ice Blue and Aztec Gold.
Tone, tradition and innovation. Fender' new American Deluxe Stratocaster® has all the modern features today' guitarists require. The compound radius fretboard allows effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, and new N3 Noiseless„¢ pickups provide improved Stratocaster® tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum. Reconfigured S-1„¢ switching offers other distinctive tonal options while other high-end appointments include staggered locking tuners, two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and beveled neck heel.
Reconfigured S-1„¢ switching delivers even more knockout tonal options expanding your palette of sound.
N3 Noiseless pickups
Newly designed N3 noiseless pickups supercharge your sound with improved tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum.
Bend High and chord low with ease. New Compound radius fretboard - for exhilaratingly effortless string bending anywhere along the neck.
Staggered locking tuning machines
The American Deluxe's staggered locking tuners provide better break angle over the nut for increased sustain and improved tuning stability.
- Alder body
- 25.5" Scale maple C-shape neck
- Rosewood or maple fretboard
- 22 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- Noiseless N3 Strat® single-coil neck pickup
- Noiseless N3 Strat® single-coil middle pickup
- Noiseless N3 Strat® single-coil bridge pickup
- 5-Way pickup selector
- Master volume control with S-1 switch
- Neck and middle/bridge tone control
- Deluxe two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with pop-in trem arm
- Fender® locking tuning machines
- Straplocks installed
Perfection is in the details. Order your FSR American Deluxe Strat® today.