Fender FSR '57 Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #H79579 Fender H79579 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Behold the Fender Special Run '57 Strat in Candy Apple Red.
One of the most popular instruments in history, the Fender® Stratocaster® guitar is the most imitated electric guitar ever. 1957 was a landmark year for the instrument - it had evolved from its early incarnations into an archetype - and it was the high point of the maple-neck era. Features include an alder body (ash on White Blonde model), ’57/’62 pickups, three-way switching (five-way switch kit included), beveled pickup magnets, ashtray bridge cover and single-ply pickguard. Includes case.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: "V" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Strat® Single-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage Strat® Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage Strat® Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: 5-Way Switch Upgrade (Included in Kit)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: American Vintage Tremolo Arm
- Modern Wiring Kit: Includes Modern Wiring Kit
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Additional Comments: The introduction of the new American Vintage Series marks the return to original specifications with smooth rounded body radii, distinctive original neck shapes, headstock shape, dot positioning, aged plastic parts and new pickups with hand beveled magnets that replicate all of the physical and tonal aspects of the originals.
- Unique Features: "V" Shape Maple Neck, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- Included Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable, 5-Position Switch Update Kit, "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Knob
Just a special run version of one of Fender's most iconic instruments ever created. Call or click today.