Fender FA135CE Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H70301000001000 Fender H70301 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
laminated spruce top, basswood back and sides, and Fishman ION-T preamp system.
The Fender FA135CE Concert Acoustic Guitar is built on the concert-style platform for a sleek, modern design. The laminated spruce top features X-bracing for bright, punchy tone, ideal for lead guitar. The neck is nato, and the back and sides are laminated basswood—both tone woods known for letting the mid and high frequencies sing out.
Thanks to the basswood back and sides, the Fender FA135CE is very light, avoiding strain to your neck or back during prolonged playing. The chrome tuners offer precision tuning. The guitar also features an impressive electronics system, featuring the Fishman ION-T preamp and built-in chromatic tuner, which provides lightning-fast tuning and amplification. The preamp features a volume dial, phase and contour buttons, and a tuner power button.
The FA135CE is fashioned with a natural gloss polyurethane finish, aged fretboard and body bindings, and a white concentric ring rosette that offers a striking contrast, and an appearance as beautiful as its sound.
- Body Style: concert
- Finish: gloss polyurethane
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: X-bracing
- Back and Sides: laminated basswood
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: die-cast chrome
- Electronics: Fishman Ion-T preamp with built-in tuner
- Black pick-guard
- Aged bridge pins with black dots
- Aged fingerboard and body bindings
- Rosette: Multi-ABS inlays
- Inlay: White dot position
- Headstock: matching paint with gold fender logo
Get started playing the right way with Fender quality and style at a very friendly price!
FA135CE Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Body Depth: 3.25" to 3.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.69"
- Width at Heel: 2.24"