Open Box (Mint) Fender Elvis Presley Kingman Clambake Acoustic Guitar
Signature Model Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A re-creation of one of Elvis' most iconic instruments.
Fender hails the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll and transports you back to 1967 with the introduction of the Elvis Kingman acoustic guitar-a sharp looking, rich-sounding, hip-swaying evocation of the freewheeling Fender acoustic that Elvis Presley wielded with consummate cool in ’67 cinematic romp Clambake.
In addition to honoring the King, the Elvis Kingman dreadnought also recreates Fender’s famous mid-’60s “Wildwood” finish, in which living beech trees that provided the backs and sides of the unusual instruments were dyed in several elegantly striking colors before being harvested.
Highly distinctive features include Presley’s signature on the front of the Wildwood-style headstock, solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing for full and resonant tone, laminated Wildwood-style back and sides, Ivoroid neck and body binding, stylish dual checkerboard rosette, maple neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with block position inlays and bone nut, Fender “Viking” rosewood bridge with cream-colored pins and compensated bone saddle, chrome hardware and gloss neck and body finish.!
- Large Fender headstock logo
- Wildwood back and sides
- Bone nut and saddle
- Dual checkerboard rosettes
- Three ply gold pickguard
The spirit of the King lives on. Order today.
Elvis Presley Kingman Clambake Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Wildwood Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Dual Checkerboard
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Back: Laminated Wildwood
- Body Sides: Laminated Wildwood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Inspired by Elvis, Dual Checkerboard Rosette, Fender "Viking" style bridge, Gold Three-Ply Pickguard, MOP Acrlyic Block Fretboard Inlays, Forward Mounted Strap Button, All Metal Vintage Fender Machine Heads, Multiple Body Bindings, and Scalloped "X" Bracing
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Fender Elvis Presley Kingman Clambake Acoustic Guitar:
The guitar looks awesome. The wildwood sides and back is just stunning. The Strat neck and the Vintage finger board finishes the look. Pretty much set up right out of the box. I'm happy!