Fender DG200SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Rosewood Back and Sides
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great acoustic-electric Fender dreadnought for a great price.
The Fender DG220SCE acoustic electric guitar has 20 frets, 25.3" scale, nato neck, with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and a compensated saddle. The finish is natural gloss polyurethane. The body starts with a Fender dreadnought style for full, balanced tone. It features X-bracing, dot position inlays, and a Gold silkscreened Fender logo.
The guitar plays with a very bright and full tone, with clear notes. Thanks to the on-board electronics in the Fishman Aero pickup and active preamp, this Fender acoustic guitar can perform live gigs with ease. The durability of the body woods, matched with Fender's craftsmanship, has made a rugged and durable guitar for a great price, and out of the box is ready to take to the stage.
Case sold separately.
- Series: classic design series
- Body Style: Fender style dreadnought, single cutaway acoustic electric guitar
- Colors: natural
- Finish: polyurethane gloss
- Top: solid spruce
- Bracing: X-bracing
- Back and sides: rosewood
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: gold die-cast
- Electronics: Fishman Aero pickup system with active on-board preamp
- Case sold separately
- Integrated electronic tuner with on/off switch
- Bass, mid, treble, phase controls
- Low-battery indicator light
With its durable body, and beautiful finish, the DG220SCE suits most musical styles, able to hold its own in small gigs, or jam sessions.
DG200SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Rosewood Back and Sides Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Body depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at nut: 1.69"
- Width at heel: 2.24"
- Unique features: dual-action truss rod
- Dot position inlays
- Black pickguard,
- Inlaid back center stripe mosaic
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 phosphor bronze, gauges .011 to .052