Fender DG-60 Acoustic GuitarProduct #620506 Fender 620506 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A great beginner's dreadnought for a steal.
The Fender DG-60 acoustic guitar has 20 frets, 25.3" scale, nato neck, with sonokeling fingerboard, and the bridge is sonokeling with a compensated saddle. The finish is natural gloss polyurethane. The body starts with a Fender dreadnought style for full, balanced tonal range. It features a dual-action truss rod, black pickguard, scalloped X-bracing, dot position inlays, and a Gold silkscreened Fender logo.
The guitar plays with a bright and full tone, with clear, sustaining notes. The DG-60 acoustic guitar can do live gigs with ease. The durability of the body woods, matched with Fender's craftsmanship has made for a rugged and durable guitar for a great price, and comes out of the box ready to take to the stage.
- Model Name DG60
- Series: classic design series
- Body Style: Fender style dreadnought
- Color: natural polyurethane
- Finish: polyurethane gloss
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: scalloped X-bracing
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling (Indian rosewood)
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: die-cast chrome
- Dual-action truss rod,
- Black pickguard,
- Scalloped X-bracing,
- Dot position inlays,
- Compensated urea saddle,
- Gold silkscreened Fender logo,
- Multi-ABS inlays on soundhole rosette,
- Black bridge and end-pins
DG-60 Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Body depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at nut: 1.69"
- Width at heel: 2.24"