Fender Deluxe Triple Play HSS Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #J05505 Fender J05505 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An elegantly equipped, traditional and wireless-synth-ready Strat.
The Stratocaster of the future is here. Fenderâs Fishman TriplePlay Stratocaster HSS uses state-of-the-art built-in digital technology to give you a thrilling new playing experience in which you can emulate other instruments with ease and create a world of all-new sounds. Itâs a phenomenal leap forward in the evolution of the worldâs greatest electric guitar.
With its potent tonal combination of Vintage Noiseless single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups and a powerful Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucking bridge pickup, itâs a fine instrument in the conventional manner. But two other ultra-modern performance features launch this re-imagined Stratocaster into a brilliantly exciting future.
Engage the built-in Fishman TriplePlay system, which wirelessly transmits MIDI data to your computer to create virtually unlimited sounds with a wealth of performance, composing and recording features. The Fishman hex pickup, TriplePlay D-pad controller and MIDI volume control are all built into the front of the guitar, with the TriplePlay wireless controller built into the back. The wireless controller transmits the signal from the hex pickup to the included USB transceiver, which plugs into your computer (a handy clip on the back of the headstock holds the transceiver when not in use). For charging the unit, a power supply and micro-USB cable that connects to the TriplePlay wireless controller are included.
Also, the mini-USB output on the side of the lower bout digitally transmits the audio signals from the three Stratocaster pickups to your computer using the included USB cable. The adjacent 1/8â output jack lets you monitor the proceedings with headphones and has its own volume control on the front of the guitar.
Once the signal reaches your computerâfrom the TriplePlay system or from the mini-USB outputâall the software you need to record, edit and play back your sounds comes in an included USB flash drive that contains Fishman TriplePlay, IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 and AmpliTube Custom Shop, and Native Instruments KOMPLETE ELEMENTS (additional software such as Notion Progression and PreSonus Studio One Artist available for free download with product registration).
The guitar also features a maple neck with âmodern Câ profile and satin finish, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5â radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, standard master volume control and Â¼â output jack, standard five-way pickup switching, three-ply parchment pickguard, and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with six saddles.
Deluxe gig bag included.
- Contoured alder body
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker (Bridge)
- Fishman Hex Pickup, Fishman TriplePlay Wireless MIDI
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Large '70s Style Stratocaster Headstock
- White Plastic Parts
- Dual "Wing" String Trees
- Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
- Fishman USB Transceiver and Mounting Clip on Back of Headstock
- Fender USB Module
- Gloss Polyester Body Finish
- Neck: Maple
- Included Accessories:
- Software Loaded Fender USB Drive
- Mini-B to USB Type A Cable
- Fishman USB Transceiver
- Power Supply/Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
Get the best of both worlds. Order today.
Deluxe Triple Play HSS Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Deluxe
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucking (Bridge)
- Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil Bridge Pickup/Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Middle Pickup/Outside Coil Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, MIDI Volume, Headphone Volume, TriplePlay
- Dpad Control on Pickguard, TriplePlay Module Controls (Power,
- Sync, Charging Port) on Backplate
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)