Fender Deluxe Series Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar Honey Blonde Maple FretboardProduct #510067 Fender 510067 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A unique combination of Tele style and tone with an additional Strat pickup thrown in for extra versatility.
As downhome and sophisticated as the city it's named for, the Deluxe Nashville Tele guitar comes with a Tex-Mex Stratocaster pickup in between two Tex-Mex Telecaster pickups. This array, combined with five-way Strat-o-Tone switching, makes it one of the most versatile Telecaster models Fender makes. Features include ash (Amber, Honey Blonde) or alder (Candy Apple Red, Brown Sunburst) body, maple or rosewood fingerboard with medium jumbo frets, brown shell pickguard, vintage-style tuners and vintage-style six-saddle bridge.
Includes a gig bag.
- Alder body (ash on Honey Blonde)
- Tex-Mex Strat pickup sandwiched between 2 Tex-Mex Tele pickups
- Five-way Strat-o-Tone switching
- Vintage machine heads
- US Vintage 6-saddle bridge
- Includes gig bag
Strap on a guitar that's versatile enough to represent a great musical city. Order today.
Deluxe Series Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Tele
- Middle Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)