Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Electric Guitar Sonic Blue Rosewood FretboardProduct #H99557 Fender H99557 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Extra-scorching Strat sound and style.
Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra-scorching Strat sound and style. Its three Texas Special single-coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct onboard preamp tone settings from wiry single-coil to searing lead. The S-1 switch built into the volume knob bypasses the preamp completely for pure Strat tone.
Other features include a tinted maple neck with "modern C" profile and large '70s-style headstock, 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, five-way pickup switch, four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, three aged white control knobs (master volume/S-1, V6, master tone), and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
Includes gig bag.
- Three Texas Special single-coil pickups wired for versatility
- V6 rotary switch delivers six distinct onboard-preamp tone settings
- S-1 switch built into the volume knob bypasses the preamp
- Modern "C" profile
- '70s-style headstock
- 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 5-way pickup switch
- 4-ply aged white pearloid pickguard
- Three aged white control knobs (master volume/S-1, V6, master tone)
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
Get maximum tones from your Strat. Order today.
Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)