Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classy Strat with superb tone.
The Fender Roadhouse offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups. An Ensenada-built version of the Roadhouse Stratocaster, this attractively priced picking machine features a brown shell pickguard, tinted maple neck, and Texas Special single coil pickups for sweet tone.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Tinted Maple, "C" Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium-Jumbo
- Scale: Length 25.5" (648mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage-Style, Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups: 3 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Pickup Switching- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Finish: Polyester Finish
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension Bullets ST3250L, Nickel Plated Steel
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-3250-003
- Includes a gig bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Electric Guitar:
This start comes with the same pickups as the American Special and plays and sounds every bit as good for a lot less. It's a steal. the finish is flawless. It stays in tune through rough playing on a 4 hour gig and I couldn't ask for a better playng, better sounding guitar, Every bit as good as the American for hundreds less. You will NOT be dissapointed in anything on this guitar, My American sits in the corner while I jam on this and now is my backup guitar when I'm giging. I can't recomend it enough. Buy this guitar, you will not regret it. It is one rockin strat. Wish I had bought this before I got my American, it's every bit as good and sounds even beter. Those Texas specials scream and smooth right out for the blues, nice and buttery or hard as hell. This is an awsome guitar that won't be around long, it's just too good a guitar fir the money. Grab one while you can. I can't recommend it enough.