Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #515526 Fender 515526 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classy Strat with superb humbucker tone.
The Fender Lonestar guitar offers a classic Strat configuration constructed with upgraded cosmetics and premium Texas Special pickups, including a US made Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus. An Ensenada-built version of the Lone Star Stratocaster, this attractively priced picking machine features a brown shell pickguard, tinted maple neck, and Texas Special/Seymour Duncan pickups for sweet tone.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Deluxe Series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Tinted Maple, "C" Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage-Style, Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups: 2 Texas Special Single-Coil Strat Pickups (Neck/Mid), 1 Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade, Special Switching:
- Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 3. Middle Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup (Lead and Rhythm Tone Controls)
- Position 5. Neck Pickup (Rhythm Tone Control)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup) Tone 2. (Bridge Humbucking Pickup and Middle Pickup)
- Finish: Polyester Finish
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension Bullets ST3250L, Nickel Plated Steel Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-3250-003
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Electric Guitar:
The Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster is a solid reissue of the former American Lone Star Stratocaster (the Deluxe is made in Mexico). Above-average workmanship for guitars made in Mexico, not as flawless quality-wise as U.S. made Fenders. However, the guitar has a great feel to it, and was set up very nicely from the factory with low action and very minimal fret buzz. The rosewood fingerboard is a choice piece and nicely conditioned, and there were no sharp fret ends. The tuners held just fine and there was no apparent string binding at the nut with the factory Fender Bullet .009s. I only have two nitpicks, and they are simply cosmetic. The first is that the bridge/trem seems a tiny bit off-center, shifted slightly to the left, so that theres slightly more space between the edge of the fretboard and the high e than that of the edge of the fretboard and the low E (although the strings do travel decently over the pole pieces of the pickups). Secondly, the neck pickup for whatever reason is slightly tilted back on the treble side so that the front edge is slightly higher than the back edge at the high e pole piece. The Texas Special pickups are hot and raspy, yet still retain the Strat sound. The Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker is a dream. The pickups and wiring configuration make this guitar very versatile; I could see it for everything from blues/jazz to country to rock/alternative to metal (given the right amp). Tone control for the bridge humbucker is a huge plus. I certainly would not hesitate to recommend this guitar to anyone. I've been playing for 15 years and this is one of the best electric guitars I've had the pleasure of owning.