Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Electric Guitar Ocean Turquois Maple FretboardProduct #H99558 Fender H99558 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Armed with a Twin Head humbucker and two Texas Special single-coils.
Fender's Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster rocks tone as big as Texas itself, hot-rodded with Texas Special single-coil neck and middle pickups, a huge-sounding black-bobbin Fender Twin Head humbucking bridge pickup, and an S-1 switch built into the volume knob to select the outer coil of the bridge pickup for single-coil tone.
Other features include a tinted maple neck with "modern C" profile and large '70s-style headstock, 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, five-way pickup switch, three-ply mint green pickguard, aged white control knobs, and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
Includes gig bag.
- Large ‘70s Style Strat Headstock and Logo Decal
- Dual Wing String Trees
- Lightly Tinted Neck
- Black-Bobbin Twin-Head Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Aged White Plastic Parts
- Includes gig bag
This could be the holster shot. Order today.
Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)