Fender Custom Shop Traditional "O" Acoustic Guitar NaturalProduct #H95958 Fender H95958 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A striking solid Carpathian spruce top with solid figured walnut matched back and sides.
The Traditional Triple-"O" Custom Design features a striking solid Carpathian spruce top, forward-shifted scalloped “X” bracing and solid figured walnut matched back and sides. Its two-piece neck in figured curly maple has a soft "V" profile with a 10"-radius ebony fingerboard, bone nut and a traditional three-on-a-side headstock. Other premium features include special body binding and custom blue rosette, bone bridge saddle and pins, gold hardware, Waverly tuners and Fishman Matrix Infinity electronics for peerless amplified performance.
Crafted by top luthiers in the Fender Acoustics Custom Shop in New Hartford, Connecticut.
- Body Material: Solid Carpethian Spruce Top with Solid Figured Walnut Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Triple O
- Body Back: Figured Walnut
- Body Sides: Figured Walnut
- Body Top: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- Bracing: Red Spruce Forward Shifting Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender Custom Blue
- Body Binding: Maple/Blue/White/Black
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.625" (650.8mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup System
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Traditional Fender
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Die-Cast
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Shaped
This beauty is just a click away. Order now.