Fender Custom Shop TPDCE-1 Trad Pro Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fender expertise and workmanship, made in the USA.
The heart and soul of the Fender Acoustics line, the Custom Shop Traditional models are built with high quality materials and topnotch builders - all built in a workshop in the heart of Connecticut. Other features include a cutaway, all solid woods, nitro-laquer finish, bone nut, saddle and bridge pins, forward shifted bracing for a more traditional tone reminiscent of vintage instruments, and an elegant design that pays homage to Fender's acoustic historical past including their 70s bridge and pickguard designs and traditional headstock.
- Body Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Body Shape: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Scalloped X
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.625" (650.8mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Traditional Fender
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup System
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic Die-Cast
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Shaped
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Leather Strap, Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Shaped Case, Certifcate of Authenticity
A handmade Fender dreadnought awaits your touch. Order today.