Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Signature Electric Guitar
Fender Custom Shop
Signature Model Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A near clone of Rory's famous battle-worn Strat.
Fender Custom Shop designers met Donal Gallagher, brother of late great guitarist Rory Gallagher, in Los Angeles in 1997 and received one of the most coveted guitars of all time - Gallagher’s heavily worn 1961 Stratocaster® guitar. Fender initially built 40 replicas for European sale, but was subsequently besieged with requests for more. The Rory Gallagher Tribute Stratocaster guitar is an exact replica of that revered instrument, down to the extremely worn Three-color Sunburst alder body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. It even has five Sperzel® tuners and one Gotoh® tuner, and the 12th-fret dot marker is white plastic rather than the original clay. It also features three custom-wound ’60s single-coil pickups, aged chrome hardware, 21 jumbo frets and a bone nut. Fender includes a case with the Rory Gallagher Signature Electric Guitar.
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, Early '60s "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Custom '60s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: 5 Sperzel Die-Cast Machines and 1 Gotoh Tuner
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Aged white plastic parts
- Clay dot inlay with one mis-matched white plastic dot at the 12th fret
- Slot-head mounting screws in selector switch
- Heavily relic'ed, replicates Rory's original guitar wear
Start your own blues revolution with this amazing tribute guitar.