Fender Custom Shop Proto Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard Black MapleProduct #J04537 Fender Custom Shop J04537 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic looks with key innovations under the hood.
Proto Series models (formerly Pro Series) are the Fender Custom Shop's proving-ground instruments, built with distinctive features typically requested for Master Built guitars and basses. They've incorporated several such features into a special custom instrument-the 2014 Proto Stratocaster, which has a hand-selected light ash body and a AAA bird's-eye maple neck with the "number three" early-'60s "C"-shaped profile and a smooth satin finish.
Other features include a maple fingerboard with a 9.5" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, Texas Special neck and middle pickups, Super 55 Split-Coil Stratocaster bridge pickup, stripped-down control configuration (master volume, master tone, five-way pickup switch), Custom Classic tremolo system, locking tuners, and graphite nut for easier tuning and minimal string slippage.
- Select lightweight ash body with AAA Birdseye maple neck
- Early '60s neck profile
- Maple fretboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Texas Special single-coil and Super 55 split-coil pickups
- Nickel/Chrome hardware with Sperzel Locking tuners
- Includes case
Enjoy classic looks with improved performance. Order today.
Proto Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard Specifications:
- Body Material: Select Lightweight Ash with Cutaway Heel
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: AAA Bird's-eye Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Super 55 Split-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity