Fender Custom Shop Newporter Acoustic Guitar SunburstProduct #H95956 Fender H95956 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A take on one of Fender’s original mid-1960s sun-and-fun acoustic models.
The Newporter Custom Design has a small triple-“O” body shape with a striking solid Carpathian spruce top, forward-shifted scalloped “X” bracing and solid figured walnut matched back and sides. Its two-piece neck in figured curly maple has a soft “V” profile with comfortably rolled edges, with a 10”-radius ebony fretboard, bone nut and Stratocaster headstock shape. Other premium features include special body binding and custom blue rosette, classic Fender “Viking”-style ebony bridge with bone saddle and pins, gold hardware, Waverly® tuners and Fishman Matrix Infinity electronics for peerless amplified performance.
Crafted by top luthiers in the Fender Acoustics Custom Shop in New Hartford, Connecticut.
- Body Material: Solid Carpethian Spruce Top with Solid Figured Walnut Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Triple O
- Body Back: Figured Walnut
- Body Sides: Figured Walnut
- Body Top: Solid Carpathian Spruce
- Bracing: Red Spruce Forward Shifting Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender Custom Blue
- Body Binding: Maple/Blue/White/Black
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V" with Rolled Edges
- Scale Length: 25.625" (650.8mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Special Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup System
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Shaped
Sail through life with the right guitar. Make this one yours today.