Fender Custom Shop Limited Pinstriped Esquire Electric Guitar
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The no-nonsense tone machine.
The Limited Pinstriped Esquire Electric Guitar is one of the coolest Esquires ever made by the Fender Custom shop. The Esquire has and will always remain the no-nonsense tone machine that players like Billy F Gibbons, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney turn to. Even the epic rock track "Born to Be Wild" was recorded using an Esquire. This 2012 version does not disappoint. AA Birdseye maple is used for the custom "C" shaped neck. Hand-selected lightweight ash is used for the body and the wiring includes a unique capacitor/resistor network to give the player three very usable tones. Famed pinstriper Dennis Ricklives will custom stripe each one.
- Hand-selected lightweight ash body
- AA birdseye maple neck with a custom "C" back shape (9.5" radius)
- 6105 frets
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage bridge with compensated brass saddles
- Twisted Tele bridge pickup
- Custom Eldred Esquire wiring
- volume/Tone controls with 3-way switch
- Limited edition neck plate
- Nitrocelllulose lacquer finish
- White blonde with pinstriping by Dennis Ricklives
- Includes hardshell case and certificate of authenticity
Enjoy that classic rock tone with this elegant masterpiece. Order today.