Fender Custom Shop Limited 1969 Relic Telecaster Thinline Electric GuitarProduct #H70745 Fender Custom Shop H70745 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An f-hole Tele with screaming handwound pups.
The Tele Thinline is probably one of the most versatile Telecasters Fender has ever made. You can play country, rock, blues, or whatever floats your hair back. This version screams with its hand-wound Abby Hot Nocaster bridge pickup along with our Twisted Tele neck pickup. Other features include a 1967 "C" shape neck, and a flatter 9.5" radius round-laminated fretboard with taller frets to allow smooth bending and lower action. This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1969 Tele was built utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. And its Relic finish treatment gives it the look of a well-traveled and heavily played axe, although it is absolutely new in setup and playability. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Ash body
- Maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rounded laminated fingerboard with 1967 Tele C-shaped neck profile
- 9.5" radius
- 21 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- Black dot position inlays
- Limited edition neck plate
- Abby Handwound Hot Nocaster bridge pickup
- Twisted Tele neck pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- Vintage nickel hardware
- Vintage '69 Tele bridge with grooved steel saddles
- Fender/Gotoh "F"-style tuners
- Micarta nut
Limited 1969 Relic Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale
1.650" nut width