Fender Custom Shop Anniversary 1964 Jazzmaster Closet Classic Electric Guitar
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A perfect recreation with an alder body, maple neck and vintage-style pickups.
Fender history is deeply rooted in Southern California, and many early Fender ads featured SoCal themes and imagery—especially surfing. Then and now, no instrument epitomizes the quintessential "surf" guitar more than the Fender Jazzmaster.
The huge surf music wave crested in 1964, and the Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 50th anniversary of the '64 Jazzmaster by recreating the instrument in a beautiful Closet Classic Sonic Blue finish with a matching headstock. The guitar also hangs ten with vintage-spec pickups, a 7.25"-radius hand-selected rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, white amp knobs and, in an extra-special touch, the long sought-after "L Series" neck plate.
- Alder body finished in Sonic Blue
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-spec pickups with dual lead tone slide control
- Nickel/chrome hardware and synchronized tremolo
- Includes case
An endless summer awaits. Order today.
Anniversary 1964 Jazzmaster Closet Classic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Early '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Unique Features: "L" Series Neckplate, Painted Head Cap
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity