Fender Custom Shop 60th Anniversary Series Broadcaster Electric Guitar
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A Custom Shop reproduction of one of the most collectable guitars ever!
The 60th anniversary of the Fender Telecaster guitar has been celebrated by a unique and unprecedented release of some of their most collectable and historical instruments. This particular guitar is a reproduction of one of the most collectable guitars ever. Probably only 200 were made before the Gretsch company sent a telegram asking Fender to change the name because Gretsch owned the name "Broadkaster." This is the first time the guitar has been reproduced with the original logo since then.
The LTD Limited Broadcaster 2 Pickup model features a premium ash body with the Custom Shop Relic finish treatment, 1-piece maple neck, 25.5" scale length, and a 21-fret maple fretboard. A Flat Pole Broadcaster single-coil pickup in the bridge position, and Vintage 50's single-coil pickup in the neck position offer the player a wide variety of tones for any style of music. Chrome hardware includes a vintage style bridge with 3 vintage saddles and Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines. Includes case, strap, cable, and a limited edition certificate of authenticity.
- Series: Tele–bration
- Model name: LTD Limited Broadcaster 2 Pickup
- Model number: 923-5000-013
- Colors: Nocaster blonde, (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Body: premium ash
- Neck: 1-piece maple
- Fingerboard: maple
- Frets: vintage style
- Neck pickup: Vintage 50's single-coil
- Bridge pickup: Flat Pole Broadcaster
- Controls: master volume, master tone, 3-position blade switch
- Bridge: vintage style with 3 saddles
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply black bakelite
- Strings: gauges .010 – .046
- Accessories: strap, cable, limited edition certificate of authenticity
- Case: Limited Edition oxblood/red with white ends hardshell case
- Unique features:
- Maple fill in truss rod slot
- Limited edition case
- Limited edition decal
- Limited edition certificate of authenticity
- Limited edition neck plate
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts
Don't miss out on this historic reproduction. Order today.
60th Anniversary Series Broadcaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Fingerboard radius: 7.25"(184mm)
- No. of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. neck pickup