Fender Custom Shop '60s Left-Handed Stratocaster Electric Guitar(3-Tone Sunburst) Sku #H61735000001000 Fender Custom Shop H61735 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic '60s features built with master craftsmanship.
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Left-Handed Stratocaster Electric Guitar is made by the best luthiers in the business and combines a unique selection of features from the '60s into one great guitar for left-handed players.
This '60s Strat has been given some of Fender's "New Old Stock" (NOS) treatment—built (from original tooling) as if bought new in the '60s and just found today.
The body is alder with a 3 color sunburst lacquer finish offset by a vintage style pickguard. The custom maple neck has a mid '60s style oval "C" back shape and 9.5" radius for authentic vintage feel and vibe.
True Strat tone is produced via 3 Custom Shop single-coil pickups, which can be adjusted with Fender's familiar 5-position switch, master volume, and 2 tone controls.
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Left-Handed Stratocaster Electric Guitar is equipped with so many vintage style features, it will be both a dream come true and a dream to play for left-handed connoisseurs.
Since 1987, the Fender Custom Shop has been a "dream factory," producing guitars that are to playing what Ferraris are to driving. The skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, Calif., Custom Shop are known worldwide for their artistry in making guitars that range from the fine to the fantastic. Whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. Fender's finest is the world's finest.
- 3 color sunburst
- Lacquer finish
- Custom Neck
- 60 Strat Lh
- Madagascar rosewood fingerboard
- 60'S truss rod
- Micarta white .250 face dot
- Micatar white 3/32" side dot
- Cut Dunlop 6105 fret wire
- 9.50" Radius
- Mid 60's style oval "C" back shape
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .790"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .930"
- Standard blank nut
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Pickups & Pickguard
- 3 Custom Shop Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- '60s Strat left-handed pickguard NOS
- Bridge assembly: Strat Vintage NOS
- Output assemblies: Vintage Strat Nos
- Back plate & trem cover: White vintage Strat
- Vintage Strat NOS tremolo arm
- Tremolo arm tip: White NOS
- Nickel tuners
- String sets for guitar: 010-013-017-226-236-246
- Finish package: NOS
- Plating: Chrome
- Left hand model
Enjoy this unique left-handed guitar. Order today.