Fender Custom Shop '60s Heavy Relic Nashville Telecaster Custom SSH with Rosewood Fretboard
Fender Custom Shop
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tonal options to cover any style of music.
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar adds a Strat pickup in the middle and a humbucker in the neck position to offer a powerful combination of tones. It features a lightweight alder body with heavy relic finish. The riff-sawn maple neck has the mid '60s oval C profile that pros love and a 9.5" radius that offers easy chording and fingering up and down the fretboard.
Electronics also feature a handwound Twisted Tele pickup at the bridge and a 5-way switch to make the most of the pickup configuration, delivering enough tonal options to cover any style of music. Other appointments include a bone nut, medium-jumbo frets, vintage hardware and a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mid '60s oval C
- Neck wood: Relic Maple riff sawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSH
- Neck: Wolfgang HB
- Middle: Poblano Strat reverse wound
- Bridge: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop EVH
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, top and body binding
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Add this classic to your collection. Order today.